Disney Parks

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Getting Ready for Birthdays and Christmas!

I hate it when I hear people say they dread Christmas and buying all the presents.  I LOVE it!  One reason I dont stress over it is because I know my shopping is done way in advance.  Here is an idea...
Look for some baskets on sale or clearance.  Every week Michaels, AC Moore, and Hobby Lobby has 40% off coupons in the paper which will make for some cheap baskets. 
Now, every day there are tons of free samples available online.  All you have to do is sign up for them!  I create a junk email to do this in case I get a lot of spam.  When my free samples come in the mail they go straight to the Christmas baskets!  Maybe I am not spending a ton of money on buying my friends and family gifts but I am spending more time on them then going out and just purchasing them a gift card. 

Here are some free samples to request:

Head on over here to score a FREE sample of Dove Daily Treatment conditioner
Go here to score a FREE sample of Matrix Biolage hydrathérapie Aqua Immersion Créme Masque, while supplies last.
Head on over here and click on the “Free Sample” link (upper right side) to score a FREE sample of Miracle Whip! Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
The free sample of Shout Color Catcher is still available if you have not requested it yet.
Request sample

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila